Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne and scarring on black skin

« ...I looked at my eating habits of late. I was prone to the occasional chocolate craving, but after all these years I doubted that the sweet confection had turned against me. Besides, I was buying organic, dark chocolate now; nothing sinister there. In fact, I had improved my diet greatly over the years and recently tried to go vegan....
...I must admit that when I actually looked at the pictures I was shocked. There was no way that this could happen in three days. I was from Missouri and they had to show me. Well, the more I learned the more impressed I was....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Drink Glasses of Water: Water is the most essential and natural treatment for acne. It works to replenish your skin and remove bodily toxins. With that, drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Note that eating healthy food items can keep your skin healthy and glowing as well....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: can progestin only birth control pills cause cystic acne, how much dermatologists charge to treat acne, electrical treatment for acne

No comments: