Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne face and herpes

« ...There are certain cosmetics that you should stay away from if you have acne prone skin. Women, the major group of people who use cosmetics should take note of the information contained in this article so that you are not causing your pretty face to get those ugly acne. As a general rule of thumb, you should avoid any cosmetic products that is comedogenic. In other words, they should not clog your pores. Remember that a clogged pore is the first major step to the formation of acne....
...There have been huge improvements over the years that have made some over the counter medicines a great choice for homemade acne treatment. But some of the products will cause skin irritation to people. One of those choices is rubbing alcohol. This will effectively remove oils, makeup and dirt from your skin. Use a cotton ball and put some rubbing alcohol onto it. Rubbing alcohol is great because it not only dries the skin of oil, but it will kill the bacteria-causing germs. Since bacteria are the thing that causes most acne, so it's a great choice to keep the skin free of dangers....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Hormonal fluctuations - Again, during puberty and the teen years, hormonal fluctuations seem to aggravate acne vulgaris. Adult women may have breakouts during times of hormone swings such as during the menstrual cycle or perimenopause....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne skin care treatment product, can progestin only birth control pills cause cystic acne, best skin care for node type adult acne

1 comment:

helen said...

My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas, especially in my sex life.
I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment
of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times.Unfortunately,
they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.The solution
came from the least expected place. By reading in a specialized forum
on the subject,mentioned a method for eliminating herpes. Many people had tried,
with excellent and quick results.I had nothing to lose so I decided to use
this method to eliminate my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes
completely disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate
the herpes from their body forever,contact Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com