Sunday, September 28, 2008

Black soap for acne

« ...The sebaceous glands secrete oil which lubricates the skin surface. Acne prone individuals are known to have over reactive sebaceous glands which produce excessive oil than is required thereby blocking skin pores. Excess oil remains in the pore, blocking the sebaceous duct and creating a blockage within the follicle....
...Teenagers are the main group of people who are troubled by acne. The severity of acne among teenagers is quite high. One thing I know is for sure is that teenagers are frustrated and embarrassed by the acne on their face. If you are one of those teenagers I want you to know I know just how it feels to have acne because I have had my shares. But I treated them in just 2 months after being troubled for over nine years. I have done researches on what works on acne so I have quite the information that can help in improving your acne condition....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Do not be fooled into buying into any claims that promise to cure acne overnight, or even in a single day. As long as people get acne, there will always be acne scams trying to part you from your money....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how to treat acne on my back, is cold water bad for acne, arachidonic acid muscle acne

No comments: